Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Song, "Always"

I started this particular song in June earlier this year. It was really the first hurah back into music after quite a long rut and having my music habit only on the fringe of my brain. After putting myself back in line and stepping into the musical realm again, "Always" takes some of the trance synth-wash sounds from my earlier days and applies them to a more relaxed song. Building and certainly motivated by joy. I hope you dig it.

You can stream the track from iLike, Facebook, or Garageband.

Check out my iLike page right here.

4 comments:

Sliptide (Sean Armstrong) said...

As a side note.. the PodCast will only stream songs that are available for download.

Will Foster said...

cool, i really need to do some catching up with your new music. I don't remember the last time that I listened to your stuff. I need to get back into some trance and such.

So, you mentioned Facebook... do you have a Facebook profile? or are you just referring to it because of the iLike application? I currently don't have it installed, because it is too clutterd after i add the music i listen to.

Anyway, if you don't have a facebook, bite the bullet, and get it! They have a feature called "Pages" now and it is like a "side" profile for anything, such as a band. It is a little broken right now, it is just in its early stages, but it would be a good place to advertise your music! :)

~ Will Foster

Unknown said...

I think the song is really wonderful Sean! I'll be listening to this one often.

Will Foster said...

I am listening to Machine Head, "From This Day." :)