Monday, May 19, 2008

For the Cure 2008 - Released!

From now until mid September, you can pick up an online copy of "For the Cure 2008".

The album contains several new tracks and a few previously released ones. You can hear an additional clip of "Grace", and future clips when I have time to upload them to MySpace.



This year I will be participating in the Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk, benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I must raise at least $2,200 USD in order to participate in the walk. This money goes towards funding for research in the battle against breast cancer.

In my efforts to meet my fund raising goal of $2,200 I have released this benefit album. All profits I make from this album will go twards my fundraising goal for the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk. You can see my progress, or make additional donations by viewing my personal 3-Day Walk page.

I will be making regular updates to my blog, and will start a list/stats widget that will track the progress of benefit album sales. You may also see top contributors on my 3-Day Walk page.


No comments: