Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For the Cure 2008 - Limited Edition Hard Copies!!!


"For the Cure 2008" limited edition hard copies are now available!!! There are only 50!!

There are two ways to get a "For the Cure 2008" limited edition print CD. The price is a $15 *MINIMUM* (more is always appreciated for my hard work and dedication!) to my 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk fundraising goal:

1) MAIL ORDER: Join the FAN CLUB (Sliptide's Google Group) and check out the instructions for ordering a CD! You will make the minimum donation of $15, then email me your shipping info-- I pay for shipping, and you have a snazzy CD! (Your information is kept private. See the bottom of this post for more info).

2) IN PERSON DELIVERY: This applies to the local community, my friends and family, co-workers, etc. You must see me in person to buy and/or pick up the CD(s).

Either donate online beforehand and I will reserve a copy for you to hand-deliver (it is your responsibility to contact me and let me know you made a donation for a CD), or have cash or check available on hand when you pick up a copy (I will not reserve copies for cash/check). I will be carrying the discs with me everywhere I go, so just ask!
---------
Q: Where can I listen to samples?
A: The best place right now is to check out http://www.myspace.com/sliptide - The album is available via SNOCAP, however:

Q: Why buy the CD?
A: 100% of the proceeds go towards my fundraising goal! If you buy the digital copy found on http://www.myspace.com/sliptide via SNOCAP, only $7 of the $10 price (or 70% of each song) is able to be donated to my cause.
---------
This means you either see me in person to buy a CD, or you join the fan club to mail order a CD.

The reason I have chosen to use the fan club as a venue for ordering the CDs is it enables the most privacy for each person who orders. I will be the ONLY one to have your shipping information, the group is approved members only-- your email address is safe in the community-- and I treat everyone with the utmost privacy and respect (no spam, I don't sell your info, etc.).

If you have any questions or concerns get a hold of me by the usual means, or leave comments on this post!

Thank you all!

No comments: