Monday, August 4, 2008

A Solid Week

50 hard copies of "For the Cure 2008" will be arriving early to mid August. They will be available for purchase from me in person, or from fan club members who express interest in purchasing a hard copy by responding to the message I post when the discs arrive. The cost is still $10 for the disc with a full color printed label and my 3-Day Walker business card (so you know where to go to donate more to the cause ;D ); both in a paper-sleeve.

I took last week off from my day job. It was hard to get into the swing of NOT going to work, thinking about work, doing work, etc. Towards the end of my week I was finally getting in the groove of relaxation and comfort-- but now I must head back to the grind to earn my dollars, 'eh?

A lot of hanging out & relaxation was the bill for last week. I worked on music just about every day and a few great things came out of it. I also enjoyed having the time on hand to do some serious cooking. I'm a big fan of food, and I enjoy the hell out of cooking a mean salmon feast, some incredible hamburgers (that beat the pants off of the crap you get at Red Robin.. psh!), and breakfast... oh my god I love breakfast.

The track list for "Well of Souls" is now complete. At this point I must re-visit each track for final EQ'ing and mix down! Wahoo! No date is set (yet) for release.

Jeff & I finished a song last night as well. Only a few things to wrap up on 2 others and we will be launching our project to the internet.

Good times!

No comments: