Monday, August 13, 2007

Double Bonus

This last weekend Amy and I were able to find some awesome hiking boots for the trip we planned this week. Famous Footwear had a "buy one get one half-off" sale for everything in their store. We ended up walking out of there with a good pair of Timberland boots for me and a killer pair of Hi-Tec boots for her at $120.. This saved us a TON of cash compared to buying shoes/boots at REI-- we don't need anything crazy like that until we are in much better shape AND are doing more difficult trails or overnight adventures.

Do you ever have that 'sick' feeling in the back of your throat? That kinda raw-ness of drainage or sickness onset that alarms you that you may fall ill soon? Unfortunately for me that happened last night and this morning.. but I'm going to do everything I can to hopefully stay healthy so I can still do the day trip on Thursday. *Crosses fingers*

I have 2 songs almost complete, and another 3 on the back burner, plus a few other ideas in my head. The music ramp-up has begun and I'm happy to say I hope to have some form of demo/EP out by fall. As far as the City Shadows release on CD-Baby and iTunes, keep checking back here for more information on that... I'm looking for some affordable printing for the CD artwork and CD duplication, so we shall see how that turns out.

Alrighty.. much to do during my 3 day week at work.

Later.

No comments: