Thursday, January 31, 2008

City Shadows volume 1 Re-Issue Progress

After learning a bunch of stuff over the past year or so, I have started the process of fine tuning the tracks on City Shadows volume 1. They will have added production value that meets my requirements for sound and presentation. Most notably, the songs will be taking advantage of the powerful options within Reason for compression and maximizing, while some will have completely new EQ work done on them.

Once I complete this process and have some listen-in sessions for quality, the UPC code will be purchased and City Shadows Volume 1 will be available via iTunes, Rhapsody, and hopefully a Snocap store that will be right here on sliptide.com (and various other sites like MySpace).

Applied & Computational (Jeff) and I got together last night and plinked around with the guitars hooked up to Ableton Live!. We had a great time and are going to be writing some more tracks. I'll have more updates on that when we're closer to an EP release.

1 comment:

Will Foster said...

Awesome, I will look forward to finding you on Rhapsody! If you need an extra set of ears of opinion, let me know! :)