Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tired Thursday

My head just wasn't right yesterday. It was pointed out to me that I can't really be too rough on myself especially when thinking about such an impossible 'either/or' situation.

I scheduled deadlines for my current projects of the month, as well as a weekly Wednesday session from 8pm to midnight for getting down to business and recording music. Last night was the first session.

It was a success!

I'm not sure what has been up with my mindset lately, but a lot of the music that has been coming out of me has been darker shades of trip-hop with some underlying tones of trance. An interesting blend that *definitely* lends itself to vocals-- of which I plan on recording more of.

I will post the clip of the raw track, which has some of the instrumentation and ideas, to the fan club. Oh, and another track I had started about 2 weeks ago. ("Envisioning the West" and "Through This Beauty" respectively).

Time to keep on keepin' on.

No comments: