Monday, September 15, 2008

An Update to Talk About Future Updates

My mind is a bit hazy right now. It's 8:30 and the day is nearly over, but I'm left wondering where the hell it went!

I didn't get half of the things done today I should have, not to mention I forgot to call a best friend today. While I blame the insurmountable amount of tiredness, trying to take care of a few chores to get ready for the work week-- ah forget it.. I dropped the ball (sorry Jessica!!)

I even forgot to 'relax'. I'll take it where I can get it I suppose. Here is a list of things I have to blog about (this is my own check list.. might as well put it here, right?):

-The 3-Day experience
-Weekly Shenanigans (happy hour fun)
-City Shadows and Well of Souls progress

I also need to upload pictures from the past month or so (at least I did the ones from Rainier).

Tomorrow brings me to the Redmond Campus for some monitoring tools and analysis training. I've heard this class is awesome, so I'm looking forward to see what Microsoft can offer in the way of providing me with some new approaches to analyzing data. *nerd alert!*

I don't think it will be as cool as taking some of the CA Wily Introscope classes, but it's all goooood.

No comments: