Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I have been up this late because of work.

I remember the first few times being somewhat fun and exciting. Now that I am in a more relaxed position that isn't draining my soul (work-life balance actually exists!), it's not so bad.

Yes, I would rather be in the warm bed up stairs somewhere in la-la land dreaming about music, travel, cars, or something of the sort, but staying up late to help people solve some problems and assist with a few system changes doesn't cramp my style if it's just a once-and-awhile thing.
-
After making my last track I can't nail down the next song I really want to work on to even 'match' the sound.. I think the adjustment of my workspace, and of course ordering the new Firewire interface and a mic will help out a lot. I am itching to record more vocals and get into some new styles to keep up the production value.

No comments: