Monday, March 10, 2008

The Status of Things

I can' t seem to let it all loose. Epic, building, queued inside my head the sounds swim together in one giant cauldron of unorganized thought. I think I need to start hand writing thoughts for my music throughout the day as I go through the motions of my day job.

Trance, yes.. I love trance very much and would love to incorporate the ideas behind the melodic trance disciplines into my current projects.

Down-Tempo, yes.. it will always be on my plate because we all need to chill at some point.

Lyrics, yes.. I need to focus on my writing ability and story telling/emotion conveyance through my words and singing; not to mention I need to practice my singing ability.

The emotions, energy, control.. they all need to be processed and poured out into molds of performable music that will blow someone's mind.

I have some thinking, and always more practice, to do.

No comments: