Thursday, March 6, 2008

Haps

I went with Amy to do a night scenery photo shoot last weekend. It was a ton of fun! We went to Kirkland "downtown" waterfront:


View Larger Map

I can't show you the results of her shoot, but it was awesome to see her getting some great results w/the FZ18 at night. It was around midnight and we used the light pollution to our advantage with a bunch of different ISO and f settings paired with anything from 20 to 60 second exposure times. I learned a lot in the 2 nights we did this last weekend, and it makes me gawk at my little Pentax Optio A10 ^_^
--
I haven't worked on music this week. I have been very busy with a plan to stay physically active every day of the work week. So far that is going very well and while I might be a little sluggish in the early AM hours, I am feeling like I have more energy overall. The goal is to just get into better shape and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

That being said, I've at the VERY least picked up my guitar every day to pick around and play with some song ideas and progressions. I'm very excited to sit down this weekend for a long session to work on some open projects, revive some older ones, and record a few ideas in my head (as well as play w/the mic more to record guitar and vocals).

There are two samples of things I have been playing with in the fan club. (Only members can view and download).
--
I have a few web projects on my plate now so I'm very excited to be getting into development. I can't share much in the way of details, but I get to use my DBA skills and some of my know how with PHP (may go another route, who knows..) to get some engine stuff working for a web application, then Nick is probably going to give everything some shiny gloss with his design skills. fun stuff!

Alrighty.. back to work I go!

No comments: